You may be eligible for Expungement for the following:
Learn more about the NC Expungement Laws »
- Expungement of Juvenile Records
- Expungement of Juvenile Records for Dismissed Cases
- Expungement of Drug Offenses for Persons 21 and under
- Expungement for Cases of Identity Theft
- Expungement for Certain Very Old Misdemeanor Larceny Convictions
- Expungement for Misdemeanor Possession of Alcohol (Under 21)
- Expungement of Misdemeanors Committed before 18th Birthday
- Expungement when charges are dismissed or there are findings of not guilty.
- Expungement when a Pardon of Innocence is Granted by the Governor
- Expungement for first offenders (21 and younger) of certain toxic vapors/drug paraphernalia charges.
- Expungement of certain Gang Offenses (17 and younger)
- Expungement of non-violent felonies committed under the age of 18
- Expungement of Older Nonviolent Misdemeanor and Felony Convictions
Find out if you are eligible. Contact Us Today!
Start Here »